[Interview / Watch] Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame brings realistic racing Xbox One, PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch
Now that's a lot of action!
With the support of Square Enix, Milestone, a premier racing game developer best known for Ride, MXGP and more, and Feld Entertainment have come together to develop a super immersive and realistic Supercross game - Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame.
To create a realistic experience Milestone scanned faces of riders (like Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, and Ryan Dungey), took pictures of stadiums, tracks, bikes and everything that it would take to essentially bring the World 2017 Supercross Championships to life inside of a game.
We had the opportunity to sit down with Andrea Loiudice at the actual Monster Energy Cup event to talk about how the game simulates the real sport and you can hear all about it, plus see the game in action in the video above!
The game will feature an accessible for new players and a tougher mode, which can be considered more of an actual supercross simulator, as well as the following features:
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup access.
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
- Accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Video Game is set to release on February 13th, 2018 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Shortly after the launch, a Nintendo Switch version will be released.