Everything we know about tomorrow's Clash of Clans Town Hall 11 update
What to expect with tomorrow's massive Clash of Clans update
Town Hall 11 & Loot
Of course, Town Hall 11 is the highlight of the update, but beyond new troops and buildings, Supercell is making some changes to the way loot is earned during attacks. With the Town Hall no longer granting an automatic shield upon destruction, there needs to be some other incentive for destroying it. That incentive is more loot.
- Available loot is now distributed to the Town Hall as well as storages (maximum loot is unchanged)
- Town Halls contain a share of loot equal to one Gold Storage, one Elixir Storage and 1/4 Dark Elixir storage
- The Town Hall is now looted only when it is completely destroyed by an attacker
- Town Hall Gold, Elixir and Dark Elixir storage increases by Town Hall Level
- The Town Hall and Clan Castle now count as resource buildings, so Goblins can target them for double damage
Destroying the Town Hall will now be worth "a significant" share of Gold, Elixir, and Dark Elixir to attackers. Loot that only used to be available in storages will now be distributed also into the Town Hall.
Better League Bonuses and Rebalanced League Trophy System
With all the new changes in place, it's quite likely Clash of Clans players will find themselves attacking and defending more often. With the increased loot, improved League Bonuses, and rebalanced Trophy System that could work to your advantage.
The better you attack, the bigger your league bonus. It's as simple as that. Here are the details:
- All League Bonuses have been significantly increased
- League Bonus loot is now progressive from 0% to 100%, based on destruction percentage of a victorious attack
- 100% League Bonus is earned at 70% destruction
You must win the attack to earn the League Bonus.
More Trophies, Less Grind
One of Clash of Clans' biggest frustrations, especially in higher Leagues, is huge Trophy losses on defense and infuriatingly small +1 Trophy offers on attack. With the shortening of the Personal Break online time limit to three hours, Supercell has taken a look at the top-level Trophy grind and rebalanced Trophy offers to make sure competitive players can still push, now in "a more meaningful and productive way." According to Supercell, "With these changes, we will be increasing Trophy flow, softening Trophy losses, and allowing all high-level players to push with less grinding and more breaks."