Win a dream vacation with Ubisoft's Far Cry Primal contest
If you like damp, cold hard places - this is the vacation for you.
Ubisoft's upcoming addition to the Far Cry series will be taking us away from the luxuries of life today and bring us back to a far more primal time. Because Far Cry Primal is set in the Mesolithic era (the Middle Stone Age), players will be getting familiar with all sorts of dangerous animals and caves.
The developers really want you to get to know caves on a deeper level though, outside of the game -- that's why they are holding a contest for a dream vacation (for anyone that lived in the Stone Age).
Residents of France, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Belgium and The Nederlands who are at least 18 years old can win a night in their very own cave in the Pyrénées (a location known for their prehistoric cave-art in the Cave of Niaux).
The three days and two night contest package will provide accommodation, transportation, catering and travels costs for one winner and their friend.
What's the daily schedule for the future cave-dwellers? Here's an idea:
- Day 1: Sunday January 30th 2016: travel from the airport nearby residency place to Lourdes-Tarbes Airport, France
- Night 1: Sunday January 30th 2016: stay in an hotel in Lourdes city
- Day 2: Monday February 1st 2016: transportation by car to the cave and survival training (discovery of techniques and methods in the wildlife)
- Night 2: Monday February 1st 2016: night in the cave
- Day 3: Tuesday February 2nd 2016: travel back (transportation from the cave to the airport/train station + flight/train)
Oh, and guess what? You get to pee and poo outside! You can sign up here!
Far Cry Primal arrives on Xbox One and PS4 this February 23rd, and PC on March 1st. Check out our hands-on preview with the game here.