E3 2017: All the Xbox announcements; Games, Xbox One X, Backward Compatibility
What did you think of the show?
Microsoft took to the E3 stage yesterday with a bunch of announcements hidden up their sleeve. They not only had a number of game announcements to make, but they also pulled the curtain back on Project Scorpio - which is officially titled Xbox One X.
Announced accidentally before E3, Dragon Ball FighterZ officially got a trailer (which has been added to the original article). Below, you will find all the headlines and trailers you missed from Microsoft E3 2017 Press Conference.
The Hardware Announcements:
- Xbox One X is coming this November; Here are all the details
- Xbox One X pre-orders will open up "later in the year"
- Original Xbox games coming to backward compatibility
The Game Announcements:
- New Metro game titled Metro: Exodus is coming in 2018; Gameplay trailer shown
- Cuphead is finally releasing this September
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps revealed in a somber yet beautiful trailer
- Ashen re-emerges during Xbox's conference and looks fantastic
- BioWare's new game, Anthem gets impressive gameplay trailer at Xbox's E3 presser
- Prequel Life is Strange: Before the Storm Revealed
- Minecraft is getting a major graphical update, user created content, and cross-play
- Crackdown 3 gameplay
- Sea of Thieves gets epic gameplay demo and 'Early 2018' release window
- Animated shooting chaos in Deep Rock Galactic trailer
- Battlegrounds is coming to Xbox One in 2017; Coming to Xbox first
- Assassin's Creed Origins Trailer Shows Off Gameplay, Release Date
- Racing is 'reborn' with Forza Motorsport 7 (trailer)
- State of Decay 2 Gets Another Trailer at E3, Along With Some Gameplay Hints
- Gone Home developer's next game Tacoma will be releasing in August
- Middle-earth Shadow of War Shows New Interactions