Destiny 2 Weekly Reset 11/7: Nightfall, Challenges, Flashpoint, Faction Rally, and more
Get those challenges completed!
The Weekly Reset has kicked in for Destiny 2 and it brought a bunch of new objectives for Guardians to tackle before the next reset comes and brings a new set of challenges.
This week, Faction Rally has returned to spice things up by giving players a choice to support one of three factions in order to be rewarded with discounts to their unique items.
The factions you can choose from are: Dead Orbit, Future War Cult, and New Monarchy
Nightfall: The Inverted Spire
Arcadian Valley End the Red Legion expedition that has ripped open the planet's surface.
- Momentum: Health and Shield regeneration are disabled whilst standing still. Sprint to regenerate more quickly.
- Timewarp: Rings: Vex time gates have appeared in the area. Pass through them to discharge temporal energy and extend the mission timer.
- Speed Of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Floor Is Lava: As a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon's fiery ground attack before defeating it.
Don't forget to buy the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6.
- Combustion: Hawthorne's waiting on the cliffs above the salt mines. Help her get the word out: we rally at the Farm.
- 1AU: The time has come to stop the Almighty. Board the ship, and shut down its annihilation weapon.
- Chosen: The Almighty is finished. Time to go home, save the Traveler, take back the City, and end this war. Be brave.
- Dogs, Gauntlet, Baths
The Royal Gauntlet
- Discover the hidden victory condition in the Royal Gauntlet encounter.