Destiny 2: Iron Banner dates and gear, Prestige Raids, more
Get the details you were looking for.
Despite the meltdown that some of the Destiny 2 that some gamers are going through over particular wording, things are moving on as they usually do in the game. Xur arrived with his new weapons and gear and the Iron Banner is making its way back to the game.
While the Iron Banner is a familiar name, it will have some different features than it previously did.
- Begins: October 10, 2AM Pacific
- Ends: October 17, 2AM Pacific
- Game: Control
- Combat will be between two teams of four players
- Your fighting abilities, not your power levels, will decide the outcome
- Bounties and Ranks have been replaced with an Iron Banner Engram
How can you compete?
- Complete the Destiny 2 campaign
- Visit Lord Saladin in the Tower to begin the Iron Banner Quest
- Fight in the Iron Banner playlist with Quickplay modes and matchmaking
What’s in it for you?
- Earn Iron Banner Tokens in every match (earn more if you win)
- Daily and Season Milestones that track your progress to glory
Here's the more important Iron Banner information - the gear:
After the weekly reset there will be a new mode for the Leviathan raid - Prestige. This mode ups the challenge with stronger and smarter enemies, as well as new mechanics that will require new strategies.
- Begins: Tuesday at 10AM Pacific.
- Recommended Power: 300
Bungie will be holding a Twitch stream to talk about Seasons and other content.