Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 update brings tweaks to multiplayer
Preparing for Zombies Chronicles!
While we wait for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3's 'Zombies Chronicles' DLC to officially make its release on May 16th, a few tweaks have been pushed through to Black Ops 3. The adjustments are focused on altering a few multiplayer features, including general performance fixes, weapon alterations, Black Market tweaks and more.
Below, you can see the changes included in the patch.
Black Ops III May 10 Patch Notes
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players' inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.